Why you should not Buy Instagram Likes
Instagram Likes, Views, Follows, Comments, Regrams. You name it; they’re all for sale on the web’s not-so-underground social media black market.
As Instagram has become prime marketing and advertising real estate, the more brands have been tempted to buy those likes to compete with rivals who have large followings.
But artificially inflating your engagement numbers is not only a waste of time and money; it can also harm your business.
Buying fake likes on Instagram means paying money to receive likes on postings or videos. This excludes participating in engagement groups unless they are based on monetary value exchanges.
By now, buying Instagram fake likes is easy, and there are different ways to do it. If you Google “how to get Instagram likes fast,” you would find a lot of vendors selling the likes and others.
On the contrary, Fake followers don’t buy products or promote your brand. And fake likes do very little beyond making it seem like your brand is larger than it actually is.
Just because you have tons of followers does not mean brands will automatically want to work with you. As social media and influencer marketing evolves, brands have access to more tools and knowledge to pick out the fakes from the real deal.
Because of this, brands are smarter now. Besides your follower metric, they also look at engagement rates. Without real followers, it will be hard to demonstrate a good engagement rate when trying to work with brands.
With Instagram constantly purging fake followers and you constantly buying them to keep with appearances, you’ll end up losing money. At any rate, many social media agencies have run tests that have shown that using bots did not help sell products on Instagram.
The lesson here is clear—it’s better to have a small, focused and active community than a bunch of fake followers that will never interact with or buy from you.
Buying followers may be tempting, but it will do you more harm than good. When you buy Instagram likes, it’s easy to see through and will likely cost you money and partnership deals in the long run.
So be yourself, and don’t sell yourself short. Grow your following organically and follow Instagram’s Terms of Service to avoid the potential of your account getting shut down for foul play. If you need help growing organically, you can talk to us at Image Boosters and we’ll be ready to assist.
4 proven ways to get more Social Media Traffic in 2019
Our in-depth guide below contains 4 extremely useful tips for increasing social media in 2019 and beyond—so let’s dive in:
1. Know how often to post
Brands need to be active in order to attract followers and boost engagement rates – but how active?
According to studies, the sweet spot is a consistent 1-2 posts a day. Knowing when the best time to post on Instagram is also critical especially when dealing with Instagram’s algorithmic timeline.
Recommended post times can vary wildly depending on which expert you listen to. With some advocating 8 AM – 9 AM or 2 PM – 5 PM for your first post to even 2 AM for your second, this inconsistency can create genuine confusion for content planners.
Having social icons which link out to your various social profiles is an easy way to broadcast your social media presence to your website visitors.
Ideally, you should add them prominently above the fold, so it’s impossible for your visitors to miss them.
Make it simple for users to share your content on social media.
Add “Share This” buttons to any blog post, infographic, video, podcast, or any other engaging content you produce.
When you make it easy to share your content on social media, people will be far more likely to do so.
You can install a plug-in that adds share buttons on every page of your website, especially if you’re using a CMS which supports it.
Enabling comments on your content enables users to interact with you directly from your site.
The comments section of popular posts can host great discussions – just make sure your comment plug-in or widget has a way to automatically filter spam, so the comments section doesn’t get overwhelmed with junk.
By following these 4 tips for gathering social media traffic in 2019, you can maximize your channel’s potential. So no matter how the network evolves, you can increase Social media engagement and keep those likes, shares, and comments coming.
Instagram vs Facebook: which is best for your brand?
These are both social media platforms and they both have their similarities and differences but they are useful for your brand. This article is will bring to you four benefits of both social media platforms and you will pick the one that is more suitable for your brand.
People think Facebook is “dead”, and Facebook is dying due to the new restrictions on the news feed and the drop in reach, they also think there’s no need for Facebook, but that’s not the case. There are several benefits of this particular social media platform for your brand.
1. It helps in exposing your business to potential costumers, there are millions of people using Facebook 24/7, so imagine you post your business on Facebook and millions of people sees what you do, those in need of your service with definitely reach out to you.
2. It also helps you to lower your marketing expenses. It costs nothing to open a Facebook business page, the only thing that might cost you something which is actually not necessary is a cover page for your brand because you will have to get a designer, but you can you pictures of your business. Which actually works most times. The only time you will have to spend money is when want start doing adverts, to boost your likes and boost your posts, of which you have to do on your page.
3. Facebook helps you to reach your targeted audience. Since there are over billions of Facebook users, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they will all like your page, but in a situation whereby you are doing a local business, you direct your adverts to your targeted audience, note that the adverts might cost you money but the likes and potential customers are laser targeted. But if you put your adverts on tv you won’t be sure if your adverts targeted the right kind of audience but with Facebook you can be certain if you target your adverts correctly.
4. It helps in building your brand loyalty aside from being at a place to build a customer base and sell products, a Facebook business page can do wonder in helping you build brand loyalty, if you consistently provide valuable and entertaining content, your followers will stay loyal to you even when you make mistakes. If your followers see you are always active and responsive they will want to do business with you.
These are the benefits of Instagram for your brand or business
1. Instagram helps you to connect with customers across multiple channels:
Using Instagram on your business site allows you to connect with customers across multiple channels and increase cross channel engagement.
For example, let’s say you display photos from your Instagram account on your website. When a customer is browsing on your site, they may not follow you already on Instagram.
But when they see a gallery of Instagram photos, they can click through to see your account, start following you, and re-connect with you later.
2. It helps you to reuse marketing materials with Instagram you work smarter, not harder
Using Instagram photos in your online marketing plans allows you to work smarter, not harder.
You already need a social marketing strategy, so why not reprocess those photos across channels and leverage them as marketing images on your site or on you Instagram adverts?
This saves you the trouble of needing to create more content.
3. It helps you to Know how your content will perform ahead of time
You never want to invest in Instagram resources in content that won’t perform well. Luckily, on Instagram, you already have feedback about how your audience will react to content before you take up a valuable product on your website or spend money for Instagram adverts.
Before choosing content for your Social media advertising you can measure the results of how it was received on Instagram. This allows you to choose the photos that customers liked most on Instagram and then display them on your site, rather than guessing which product photos will perform best.
If you don’t already have a solid user-generated content marketing strategy to increase sales, it’s time to jump on board. It’s the single most effective way to grow relevant traffic and sales. Instagram has the potential for user-generated content built in.
On Instagram, customers are constantly creating and sharing images of their own.
With their permission, you can use their images for your own marketing.
So Looking at both benefits, which do you think is more suitable for your brand?
3 proven ways to increase Brand awareness Through Strong Digital Presence
A business with a decent website offering all necessary information that users seek is a good start. Even if you run an offline business, customers will seek online information to know about you even before walking into your office. Read More
JOIN THE SMART BRAND CLUB
4, Oluwatunmike Disu Street,
Opposite Jakande 1st Gate,